Accessibility at Smart Tourism Destinations: 2nd edition of the TUR4all Congress (Webinar series)
Europe, Tourism, Webinar, September 3 2020
SPAIN: The Spanish Representative Platform for People with Physical Disabilities, PREDIF, and the Region of Valencia Tourist Board will once again be partnering to bring about the 2nd TUR4all Congress on the theme of “Accessibility at Smart Tourism Destinations”.
From 9th to 30th November 2020, a total of 20 webinars will be held, highlighting the Autonomous Region of Valencia as an accessible destination and the Smart Tourism Destination (STD) model will be made available to Spain, Europe, and Latin America.
The webinar series is organised with the collaboration of SEGITTUR (Spanish State-Owned Trading Company for the Management of Innovation and Tourism Technologies), ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism), ISTO (International Social Tourism Organisation), the Latin American Inclusive Tourism Magazine and Accessible Portugal.
Themed sessions on the following topics:
- Accessibility insignias and certificates
- Accessibility management
- Active tourism
- Complementary tourism services and products
- Cultural and natural heritage sites
- Employment and entrepreneurship
- Inland tourism
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE) tourism
- New technologies
- Promoting accessibility
- Public transport services
- Signage and directions in an urban environment
- Sun, sand and sea tourism
- Theatres and shows
- Tourism offices
- Urban tourism
- Workplace inclusivity
The event will consist of 6 webinars per week, over four weeks, each one lasting 90 minutes.
Webinars start on 9 of November and continue through to 30 November, each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- First webinar: Mon, Wed and Fri from 12:30 to 14:00
- Second webinar: Mon, Wed and Fri from 14:00 to 15:30
- Spanish subtitles
- Spanish Sign Language Interpreting
- English-Spanish simultaneous translation
Call for Best Practices
If you would like to present best practices or the experience of your destination or business at the congress, simply fill out the form available on www.congreso.tur4all.com and send in your application before 20 September 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.