Access Israel 6th International Convention on April 29, 2018
Events, Middle East, News, April 5 2018
ISRAEL: Access Israel works to promote accessibility and integration into society for people with disabilities and the elderly, in order to improve their quality of life as well as their families’. One of the organization’s key events is the Access Israel’s Annual International Conference. This year, the conference will take place on Sunday April 29th at Avenue Conference Centre, Airport City, in Israel, starting at 8:00 am.
Every year, the conference serves as a gathering point for all professionals in the field of accessibility. In this conference, the goals continue to be to enrich our knowledge, meet new colleagues, and find new ways to influence our society in the field of accessibility.
The main topics of discussion in the conference include:
- Transition from implementing to maintaining and excelling in accessibility
- The challenge of making the technological system more accessible
- Development trends in the field of accessibility in Israel
The Conference will also include:
- A compound with original and experiential workshops
- An exhibition for accessibility developments & technologies
- An extensive professional conference for 800 participants, with leading speakers from Israel and abroad
- Professional workshops
For more information, please visit their website or contact Michal Fruchtman