International Conference on Inclusive Education in Abu Dhabi
Middle East, March 16 2016
ABU DHABI: More than 150 policy and decision makers, experts, specialists, teachers and educational psychologists from across the GCC are convening at Abu Dhabi University as the “International Conference on Inclusive Education: Education for Diversity- (ICIE2016) March 15-17” kicks off to discuss the best practices, opportunities and challenges, organized by the College of Arts and Sciences at Abu Dhabi University.
Held under the patronage of H.E Hussain Bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Minister of Education, with “Khalifa Award for Education” as a silver sponsor, and “Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau” as the destination partner, the ICIE is set to showcase the best global practices in inclusive education, as well as promote the consolidation of efforts in legislation, and the implementation of inclusive practices.
Highlighting the one of the main trends in Education, College of Arts and Sciences is organizing the International Conference on Inclusive Education: Education for Diversity to increase the community awareness and provide the specialist with the updated educational program and knowledge related to Inclusive Education.
More specifically, issues related to the broad theme of the conference include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Philosophical and culturological framework and methodological aspects of inclusive education;
- Psychological, pedagogical and organizational aspects of inclusive process development in preschool education;
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of inclusion in the conditions of general school;
- Inclusion in supplementary education and socio-cultural practices;
- Professional education of persons with disabilities.
- Teachers training for inclusive education.
- Accommodation and Modification in Inclusive Education
- International and national success stories in Inclusive Educatio
- Effective classroom practices
- Who can be included?
- Inclusive education promote successful learning