International conference on accessible tourism, travel, culture and recreation in Israel
Middle East, News, Tourism, February 29 2016
The Access Israel’s 4th Annual International Convention on Accessibility as a Leverage for Businesses and Organizations
focusing on accessible tourism, travel, culture and recreation will be held on April 6-8, 2016, Israel.
The Convention will include:
- Gala Evening Event – Feast of the Senses – an accessibility dining event
- Plenary lectures with leading success stories from across the world
- Professional workshops allowing global transformation of information
- Unique experiential activities enabling participants to experience disabilities and get to know the person behind the disability
- Accessibility tours in various attractions in Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv
Wednesday, April 6th 2016
Afternoon –Closed event for international guests
Evening – Registration and Gala Evening Event – Feast of the Senses – an accessibility dining special event
Thursday, April 7th 2016
Lectures and Panels at the ‘Avenue’ convention center, Airport city.
Friday, April 8th 2016
Accessible tours in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv area.
International speaskers such as:
Ms. Daniela Bas , Director, Division for Social Policy and Development, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, UN
Ms. Anna Grazia Laura, President of ENAT
Commissioner Victor Calise, New York City Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities
Mr. Martin Essl – Founder, Essl Foundation
Dr. Michael Fembek, Program Manager of Zero Project, Essl Foundation
Ms. Laura Schweller – Coordinator, Comumunity and Access Programs, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMa), New-York
Program may be subject to change. For updated schedule, visit us at www.aisrael.org.