ZERO PROJECT 2016: Call for Nominations in Inclusive Education / ICT – Deadline: 27 July 2015
Europe, July 9 2015
Inclusive Education and/or ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
The “Innovative Practices and Innovative Policies 2016” will be selected by the Zero Project network of experts in a multistep process, and will be
- featured in the Zero Project Report 2016, on its website zeroproject.org and on social media platforms; and
- their representatives will be invited to speak at the Zero Project Conference in Vienna (Austria) in February 2016.
Submitting a nomination is easy: Read the instructions first and then complete the nomination form (also available in other languages soon): http://zeroproject.org/home/downloads/ .
Anyone can nominate any project, and self-nominations are also accepted!
Please send the completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27, 2015; 23:59 Central European Time (CET). We are looking forward to receiving your nomination!
If you would like to read this email in Deutsch/Français/Espanol/Arabic أرابيسك/Russian руссищ/ Chinese 吃呢司生产/Italiano, visit, http://zeroproject.org/downloads
The Zero Project Team
- Silvia BALMAS (European Foundation Centre, Brussels)
- Tom BUTCHER (Essl Foundation, New York)
- Lea DURIEUX (World Future Council, Geneva)
- Natascha ESSL (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Michael FEMBEK (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Ingrid HEINDORF (World Future Council, Geneva)
- Wilfried KAINZ (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Doris NEUWIRTH (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Amelie SAUPE (Essl Foundation, Tokyo)
- Caroline WALLNER (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Frederique WIEMEIJER (Essl Foundation, Velden)
- Manuela KRIVDA, Pascal LAUN, Clara PITZINGER (FH St. Poelten)
Zero Project Partners (Provisional list: http://zeroproject.org/about-us/partners/ )