NeoSpeech now online with speedy cloud text-to-speech
Americas, April 29 2013
SANTA CLARA, CA: NeoSpeech, an innovative text-to-speech (TTS) and speech technology solution provider, is now live with the upgraded TTS Web Services. The NeoSpeech TTS Web Services (http://ws.neospeech.com) has found its new home on Amazon Web Services. By using Amazon’s redundant and load-balancing virtual server, users can now enjoy faster and more reliable text-to-speech.
NeoSpeech TTS Web Services allow developers to build speech-enabled websites and applications, and is an ideal solution for automation of text-to-speech conversion using the provided web API. In addition to not having to run separate hardware or servers for text-to-speech, developers have instant access to the latest versions of natural-sounding speech audio with no need to install or configure the software.
NeoSpeech TTS Web Services supports various audio output formats including .wav, .pcm, .vox, and .ogg, and provides three American English voices: Paul, Julie, and Kate.
This sophisticated cloud service also offers the following:
- Supports both SOAP and REST API for the most flexibility.
- Based on asynchronous architecture for the most stability and scalability.
- Input text can be plain text or SSML.
- User dictionary is provided to modify pronunciation of any word.
- Uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for security of the content during transmission.
For more information, visit http://www.neospeech.com/