Global M-Enabling Summit on mobile applications and services for seniors and persons with disabilities
Americas, August 11 2011
Washington, DC: The M-Enabling Summit, Global Summit for mobile applications and services for seniors and persons with disabilities will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in the Washington, DC, December 5-6, 2011, is the first global program dedicated to participants in the emerging ecosystem for mobile accessible and assistive technologies, applications and services.
The M-Enabling Summit brings together all facets of the industry. Key stakeholders from across the globe that develop, market, create policy, and deploy the initiatives that are setting new frontiers for mobile accessible and assistive solutions will be in attendance.
Participants at M-Enabling Summit will be able to:
- Network and exchange ideas with peers and experts from industry, service providers, and organizations of seniors and persons with disabilities
- Learn about the latest developments, innovations, market drivers and emerging opportunities
- Share perspectives with global policy makers and regulators
- See the latest products, services and applications in a showcase featuring companies and organizations driving innovation with accessible and assistive mobile technologies solutions
- Gain new insights from case studies by service providers, and public and private sector organizations experienced in marketing and services for seniors and persons with disabilities
For more information, please visit http://www.m-enabling.com